S‘mores are so fun for summer and fall. They are the treat of the seasons and the kids love making them.
Around a campfire, or made in a microwave, we can’t seem to get enough of them!
But have you ever had S’mores cake?! It’s fantastic and creative.
I’ve created a really easy and delicious recipe that takes the pleasure of a S‘more and brings it to the fun of a cupcake to create a dessert that I know your family will love!
This Hershey S’mores Cupcake recipe is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
It’s great for Summer, Camping or Fall-themed parties too.
You’ll find our awesome recipe below the Pinterest Image!
By the way, this post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hershey S’mores Cupcakes Made Easy
Save it on Pinterest For Later!
Let’s start by getting everything together. Here’s a photo of what you’ll need. Gather up your ingredients and let’s get started.
1 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 12 full sheets)
4 tbsp melted Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1 box Chocolate Cake mix + box ingredients
1 1/2 cup softened Butter
1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
7 oz Marshmallow Creme
1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor to make crumbs.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to combine.
- Equally, divide crumb mixture in the bottom of each liner and gently press in place.
- Bake 7-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling.
- Prepare cake batter according to box directions.
- Fill each liner about 2/3 full and bake 15-20 minutes until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Cream butter and vanilla with a mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar until incorporated.
- Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Transfer to the piping bag with a round tip.
- Frost each cupcake.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, graham crackers, chocolate or marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Instant Pot Peruvian Chicken Soup
- How To Make Creative Homemade Hot Chocolate For Wonderful Winter Fun!
- Homemade Baby Food Recipe | Banana Puree With Breast Milk
- 8 Healthy Breakfast Smoothies For Vibrant Health!
One of the things I love about this Hershey s’mores Cupcakes recipe is that you get all the flavor without the mess!
These are perfect for dessert, a Birthday party during the Fall, or just for sharing at a picnic.
I hope you enjoy them!!
If you love this recipe it would be great if you’d share it with your friends or save it on Pinterest for Later!
Pin It On Pinterest For Later!