By the way, this post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps me keep my blog up and running and I only list products that I love and have used myself. Thank you for your support!
This post is a quick reference guide for everything you need postpartum. It’s a quick and easy list. If you want more details on what Postpartum is really like and what you can do to minimize the pain you’ll experience then have a look at this post right here.
Here’s the list of things you’ll need and they’re all found on Amazon:
Just Click the items below on the list and it will take you to them.
That’s it. Those are the main things you’ll need and they will help Tremendously, believe me.
Here’s a quick List For a Breastfeeding Kit as well:
- Medela Hydro-Gel Breast pads
- Or Gel Pads from Lansinoh
- This nipple ointment
- Breast shells
- nipple shields
- This Pillow right here
- Boppy Breastfeeding Pillow
- This breast pump right here
- breastmilk freezer bags
Courses you May Want To Take:
The Easy $19 Breastfeeding Course That will have you nursing like a pro on the first day. Check it out here.
Pumping Course For Moms who are going back to work while breastfeeding. This is also a $19 Video Course Created by the same nurse. See it Here.
And If you’re still pregnant but You haven’t taken a birthing class yet, there’s a great online course by Hilary Over at Pulling Curls. She’s a nurse and this is the best birthing class online today and at a great price point and part of the course is totally free. Have a look here.
You can also get a free birth plan right here.
Posts that may be helpful:
- The Psychology of being a new mother
- What to expect at the hospital from check in to check out when having a baby
- How to breastfeed your newborn; The Easiest Way To learn Is Right Here
- How to Breastfeed Like a Pro Right From the Start
- The One thing that I did that saved me from Breastfeeding Pain
- These companies will give you $300 worth of free baby stuff and it’s not samples either!
- How to survive postpartum pain without crying
If you know a mama who could benefit from this list I would absolutely love if you could share this post! You can share with the Pinterest Images below or with the buttons at the top or two the left.
If you want to download this post as a PDF, there’s a button at the very top that will allow you to do so. You could save the information on your computer.
What did you use to sooth your postpartum pain? Or do you have any tips you would like to share as well? Leave a comment below!
Pin it to Pinterest with one of the special images below!